The Wait Begins Again!

I have to say, I have gone into this next time of waiting with alot more contentment. I now have a picture of abeautiful little baby girl. I of course would just love to go pick her up tommorow if I could but I also realize that the formality and Legality is necessary and important. We are so blessed to be working with an agency that is very experienced with all the paper chasing. I do dream of the day that I will hold her for the first time. I have sooo many dreams of the places I would love to take her and the experiences I would love to give her.

2 comments:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    I am glad you are more content with this stage of waiting...Your girl is so beautiful. I am praying for ya in this process- till she is finally home with you.
    Love ya
    Call me sometime! :)