YARD WORK

WOW! I waited all winter for spring, so we could get our yard done and now it finally here. It is so exciting to see a big lot of weeds turn into a nice landscaped yard. I'm having fun adding the finishing touches now. Once I'm all done, I'll post a few pictures.

Jonah is in 7th heaven!! He and Bill(my husband) have been talking about getting a 4 wheeler for the past 11/2 years. Bill finally got a small kids 4 wheeler.(They can still both go on it) They are having such a great time. It's so awesome to see that bonding between them. I sometimes feel a bit of guilt with us getting a girl, but then I see them together and realize he has a bud.

The adoption end of our life seems dead right now. It's frustrating when you don't hear anything from Cafac for what seems an eternity. We got an update at the end of last month and I'm really praying for one this month as well. I feel like months are a year right now. I am getting so sick of going into Zalea's room and everyday it's empty with not even a picture of her. I have never been at a point in life where I have felt so depressed for such a long period of time. I'm kinda wondering if others got to this point in waiting. I'm generally the one building everyone else up and now I'm the one distancing myself from everyone. You know when you just want to sleep and sleep. Don't get me wrong, I don't do this, and I am still caring for my children as normal. I'm doing everything I can to encourage them to keep praying for Zalea and telling them she will come in Gods time. It's just hard to tell them this when I have a hard time believing it. I keep telling myself that once I see that picture, all the waiting will go away, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't have the picture. I really dislike it when I get so pessimistic, and I have to find a way of just living each day to it's fullest, as hard as this can be.

3 comments:

    Hey Lisa,
    I understand the whole waiting thing and all the heartache that goes along with it...I have spent alot of time feeling as you have. Lately God has taught me some amazing stuff- I have it posted in my last blog.

    I am praying you will receive joy and contentment in this process.
    I know we learn things sometimes in our own timing... but I just Hope God can use this difficult circumstance in your life to teach you some amazing stuff.

    all the best! take care!

    Right there with you Lisa...I know exactly what you mean. I am so sick of waiting with no news...and if I hear the words "its will be soon" I might scream. LOL LOL.
    It will come to an end and a new part of the journey to begin!
    Louise

    Hey Lisa
    My email addy is Weezyreid@yahoo.ca
    Louise