TRUST IN THE LORD!!!

I have been praying for our referral to come soon, before my heart breaks of longing for my little girl. Having been pregnant before, I can honestly say that it feels the same way. In my devotions today, I read some of my favorite verses and wanted to share them.
"FOR YOU FORMED ALL THE DELICATE, INNER PARTS OF MY BODY AND KNIT ME TOGETHER IN MY MOTHER'S WOMB. I PRAISE YOU, FOR I AM FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE. WONDERFUL ARE YOUR WORKS; MY SOUL KNOWS IT VERY WELL. MY FRAME WAS NOT HIDDEN FROM YOU, WHEN I WAS MADE IN SECRET, INTRICATELY WOVEN IN THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH. YOUR EYES SAW MY UNFORMED SUBSTANCE; IN YOUR BOOK WERE WRITTEN, EVERY ONE OF THEM, THE DAYS THAT WERE FORMED FOR ME, WHEN AS YET THERE WERE NONE OF THEM. "PSALM 139 13-16"
Today was such a beautiful day. We spent the day getting the play structure together for the kids. I couldn't help but picture a little Zalea playing with our other children. I thought it was so sweet when the twins decided for bed time prayer, they would pray for Zalea's safety and of course food, clothes, and love.

I just thought I'd share with you, about the support group my friend and I have started. It's for families with children from Ethiopia. She has a 6 year old daughter from Ethiopia and what a beauty she is. It has been just amazing to see her learn english and adjust to our culture. It is amazing how fast this can happen. I had planned on only starting this group after we came home with Zalea, but she called me and asked if I would help her with it, and of course I could't say no. We have 7 families attending who are all from our church. It is really wonderful to have an extended family like this. We take turns meeting at each others homes and especially the children really enjoy it. It is also a wonderful time for us as parents, to share ideas, struggles, and just general chit chat. For Bill and I at this point, it has just been great to see so many families who have come home with their children. Seeing this just makes it real for us, and reminds us that in the Lords time, it will happen.

0 comments: