Happy New Years

We had planned to go to some of the activities in Winnipeg for the Ethiopian New Year and well, needless to say our weekend got to full of other things. The girls just started grade 1 and had a difficult adjustment to being in school all day. My Surgery went ok, although it put me out a little more than I anticipated. We are really looking forward to having Emebet home and celebrating Ethiopian Christmas with her and other friends who have adopted.

My life is soo different now that the girls are in school. I have just Jonah at home and wow! This is crazy relaxing. This is my very first time having one on one time with any of my kids on a regular basis. I LOVE it. We play playdough, ride bikes, play at the park, read stories and lots more fun. I am really concentrating on just enjoying my time with Jonah and not stressing on when Emebet will be here.

0 comments: