Our first year of having children in school has come to an end and we are having wonderful summer holidays. Bill is taking next week off and we all can't wait to have a week of relaxation and fun. The very first report cards for the girls was a little hard. They did wonderful but to be honest, I'm a bit of a perfectionist and find it hard to need improvement in any areas. Well we've decided we'll work really hard for next year. I'm a little sad that they will be in school all day, but I can't wait to spend some one on one time with Jonah.
On the adoption end of our life, we don't have our referral at this point, but we do know that we are very close. I've had a lot of dreams of her lately and can't wait to see what she looks like and how old she is. We have had so much fun buying a few adorable summer outfits for her on sale racks at Gap recently. I really was hoping to show them but like I said, I can't get it to work.

1 comments:

    Shopping for the expected little ones is so much fun. I found it relxing during the wait, and it allowed me to dream ...

    I hope you don't mind, I also added you to my blog roll. Take care, Sheri